Pressotherapy is a medical and beauty treatment that benefits lymphatic drainage. This revolutionary method applies pressure on different areas of the body and alternate between compression and decompression.
By stimulating the lymphatic system, it improves the body’s overall circulation promotes a quicker detoxification and elimination process.
This method is implemented through a computer-controlled compression system, in which a sleeve is applied to a limb and automatic pressure gradient modulation is provided for gentle, yet effective lymphatic drainage.
Health & Overall Wellness
- Promotes extra-cellular fluid clearance.
- Reduces bloating and edema.
- Alleviates fatigue in legs and promotes overall well-being.
- Improves circulatory system disorders, varicose veins, and heavy limbs.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Lowers blood pressure for patients with hypertension.
- Helps with digestive issues when applied to the abdomen and relieves constipation.
- Prevents cramping and pains.
- Strengthens connective tissues.
- Assists in losing weight and getting fit. When combining exercise, diet, and pressotherapy, results are achieved in less time.
- Drains fats, toxins, and liquids causing cellulite.
- Promotes skin elasticity by increasing the oxygen flow that helps body tissues to regenerate.
- Helps tone muscles and joints and relaxes them.
There are nearly no contraindications for this non-invasive procedure, however, in some cases, this treatment may not be recommended. Patients who are not fit for this method are those who have the following conditions:
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Infections in specific areas of treatment
- Numbness or body pain
- Cancer patients
- Patients with pacemakers
- Heart disease
Reap the Benefits of Pressotherapy
With various sessions of pressotherapy, you will soon notice improvements in the flexibility and elasticity of the tissues, physical fitness, and well-being, energy recovery, and vitality.
Call now to schedule an appointment or learn more about the benefits of pressotherapy by the hand of our professionals.
New Patients Special Offer ... 25% Off on first appointmentClick Here