CDL Medical Exam
If you are a truck or large vehicle driver and require a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License), have your DOT exam done to drive legally in the NY and NJ areas.
Quick and Hassle-Free DOT Exams
We can efficiently help you take care of your DOT exam through a painless, hassle-free, and convenient examination done by our professionals.
CDL-DOT Exam Requirements
Get in touch today!
9am – 8pm
2pm – 7pm
9am – 3pm
Things to know
- Bring relevant documentation regarding health
- List of medications being taken
- Avoid caffeine and tobacco should be avoided in the hour if the exams
- Hearing acuity (must be able to detect a loud whisper at a distance of 5 feet)
- Overall vision and visual acuity (must be correctable to at least 20/40)
- Good color vision
- Urine test to measure your blood levels of glucose, protein, and sugar levels
- Blood pressure (140/90 maximum)
In the case you are eligible for exemptions for specific testing areas and parameters, our professionals will advise with key recommendations for improving your health moving forward.
Experiencing Pain? We Can Help.
We know how long hours of taxing affects your health and well-being. If you are experiencing back and neck pains, joint issues, tingling hands, arms or legs, a chiropractic adjustment can help you.
With our premium chiropractic care, we can help you perform your best on the road and back at home.
Get Special Offer … 25% Off on first appointment