Dr. Roman Kreyman, DC
Doctor of Chiropractic, December 2003
New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Consecutively named to New York Chiropractic College’s Dean’s List
Bachelor of Arts, May 2000
Yeshiva University, New York, NY
- Concentration in Biology
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy completed
Expert Clinical Benchmarks Professional Certification NCV& EMG, Nov 2007
University of Staten Island, NY
- To evaluate the extent of injury of diseased muscle, spinal and peripheral neuropathies.
- To provide an accurate diagnosis to spinal and peripheral entrapment neuropathies.
Advance Laser Therapy Course, December 2005
- To accelerate specific repair and healing process to damaged nerve and muscle fibers.
- To increase microcirculation to hypoxic areas (trigger points).
Central Nassau Counseling Services Inc., Hicksville, NY
June 2003- October 2003
- Provided physical exams and chiropractic care to substance abuse patients over a 4-week rotation.
Salvation Army, Freeport, NY
August 2003- October 2003
Performed physical exams, blood pressure checks and chiropractic care to medically underserve geriatric patients over a 4-week rotation.
- Brighton Community Medical, P.C. Affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Physicare Family Health Center, P.C. Affiliated with Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Mag Medical, P.C. 2379 65th Street, Brooklyn NY
- Perform a complete chiropractic examination and educate patients about their conditions such as neck, back pain.
- Perform ancillary procedures and provide treatment therapies such as chiropractic manipulations, instrumental adjustments, strengthening exercises, and variety of physical therapeutic modalities.
- Work along and coordinate care with medical doctor, physical therapist, massage therapist and acupuncturist.