Ashley Hendricks, L.Ac,.
Diploma in Acupuncture, February 2013
Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine, Montclair, NJ
- Completed a 3 year accredited program of coursework with over 2000 hours. Coursework included learning and application of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kiiko Style Japanese Acupuncture and 5 – Element, Auriculotherapy, diagnosis and treatment, Moxibustion, Cupping, Electrical Stimulation. Biomedical coursework included Pathophysiology, Anatomy & Physiology, and Pharmacology.
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, February 2010
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ
- Award : Coccia Foundation Award
- Study Abroad : Twelve Day Study Abroad trip to Italy
New Jersey Licensed Acupuncturist (Lac). July 2013
National Acupuncture Certification ( Dipl. Ac. NCCAOM) – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. June 2013
Clean Needle Technique, August 2011
Cal Scientific – North Brunswick, NJ
Lab Technician and Data Entry Office Assistant, July 2011 – December 2012
- Tested, repaired and calibrated Pipettes for Pharmaceutical Companies, Blood Banks and Hospitals
- Performed Data Entry for results and certification of pipette calibrations, requiring specific attention to detail and mathematical accuracy and precision
Back To Health Chiropractic & Wellness Care, PC Wayne,NJ
Acupuncture Sevices Nov 2013- present
- Perform acupuncture services and work along with chiropractor
- Perform various types of services such as Traditional Chinese Medicine,Kiiko Style Japanese Acupuncture, Auriculotherapy, Auriculotherapy, Moxibustion, Cupping Massage.
Grace J. Kim, MSTOM, L.Ac.
MSTOM (Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine) at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, graduated in 2013
L.Ac. (Licensed Acupuncturist in New York)
Diplomat of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM Certified)
Board Certified Herbalist
Back to Health Chiropractic & Wellness Center - Acupuncturist coordinated with Chiropractor focused on General Health and Wellbeing (Sept. 2015-present)
Genesis Health Center - Integrative Acupuncturist with Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, and Massage Therapist focused on pain management (Oct. 2014-Oct.2015)
Gracious Acupuncture Clinic - Acupuncturist focused on Women’s Health, Facial Rejuvenation, and Pain Management (Nov. 2013-May 2014)
Grace J. Kim, Acupuncture practitioner, is a NCCAOM certified and a NY & NJ state licensed acupuncturist with Board certified in herbal medicine.
During work experiences and internship at graduate school, Ms. Kim has treated more than 250 patients with chronic and acute orthopedic pain, gynecological issues, infertility, and dermatological problems. She has utilized different modalities such as Traditional Chinese acupuncture, Tung’s acupuncture, facial acupuncture, fire cupping, sliding cupping, Gua Sha, and raw or processed herbal medicines on different patient based on their needs. Throughout these internships period, she has seen great improvements in patients .
Ms. Kim has always had a passion in medical professional fields since she was only 8 years old. She has been pursuing in pre-medicine major during college but soon after, changed her mind and decided to pursue Eastern Medicine, which not only treats the body, but also patient's mind, spirits and emotions.
Currently, She is a member of the board of directors of Acupuncture Society of New York (ASNY) and a member of the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM).